Stoke Golding Leicestershire UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Built in 1970, Wagging Daggit is a 70ft boat with plenty of space.
This boat would be an ideal for a liveaboard and provides plenty of opportunities for development.
Sound hull survey report from 2015.
|Fit Out:||Olympus N/Boats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||70'|
• BSC: June 2019 exp. 2023
• Blacked in 2015.
• Excellent hull survey report available from 2015.
• Three radiators heated through back boiler on stove.
• Vertical twin-coil calorifier with immersion.
• Corner Morso Squirrel solidfuel stove in living area.
• Two domestic and one starterbattery.
• 240v throughout.
• Shoreline connection.
• 2000W inverter.
• Sterling battery charger.
• Shower with tiled surround and glass door.
• Porcelain pump-out toilet
• Small sink and cabinet.
• Radiator in shower room
• Two gas bottles in front locker supplying hob, oven & grill.
• Stainless steel water tank with SureFlo water pump.
• Stand-alone three seater sofa-bed.
• Side-doors in living area.
• Space for fold out table.
• Plenty of cupboard space.
• Morso Squirrel stove in living area.
• Bosch washing machine next to front steps (see layout.)
• Beko 240v under counter fridge and freezer.
• Calor gas oven, grill & hob.
• Plenty of worktop space.
• Tiled worktop surround.
• Stainless steel sink with drainer and middle drain sink.
• Fixed double in rear cabin.
• Ample wardrobe/cupboard space.
• Large plastic waste tank underneath bed.
• Base plate overplated in 2000
• Head room: 6'2"
Dorman Diesel - twin alternator, keel cooled. Rebuilt in 2014 - 120Hrs since fitted
Bow Thruster (May need servicing)